Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Confessions

Well, its Friday again ... already ... and, since I just love Friday Confessions courtesy of Glamarazzi and Mamarazzi ... here I go again:

  • First, I confessed last week that I'm terrible with technology and so I got a wonderful boost and some very real help from Mamarazzi ... thank you so much.
  • Now, I confess that it will be touch and go as to whether or not I can still remember what she told me to do. This is the price one pays for growing older. I know you think it can't happen until your something like 80 but, trust me .... it starts a little after giving birth to your first child and its downhill from there.
  • I confess that I had a lot to do this week and I just didn't care .... I played hooky and went to visit my daughter, hang out and shop with her. It was worth it.
  • I confess that I am so happy with the adults my children have become but, every so often, I'd like to have my snuggly babies back. I guess this is why we get grandkids ... second chances to love.
  • Finally, I confess that I just didn't get in the spirit and pull an April Fool's prank. Life is enough of a joke on me most of the time.
Now, on to a full weekend.

No comments: