Thursday, April 7, 2011

BLAH

Its one of 'those' days. You know the ones. The weather is horrible ( I'm sooo tired of talking about the weather) and I can't do the things I'd like to do. I also don't really want to do the things I could be doing. So, when in doubt .... pout. That's right. I am pouting today. Not that I think it will accomplish anything but, some days a person just has to get it out of their system. And, I'm really trying hard not to take it out on anyone else. I wonder if its the lack of sunshine that is getting to me? It sure seems to be getting to most people I talk with. I suppose I should count my blessings but, frankly, I don't have it in me. I've exhausted so many of the activities that make miserable winter days manageable that I'm fresh out of ideas. I just want it to get nice. I want to get outdoors, play in the dirt, soak up some rays and feel cheer emanating from my fellow Oregonians. Is that too much to ask? I guess it is ... for the moment. So, I suppose I should just find some cheese and crackers to go with my 'whine'. So, if you'd like to join my 'whine fest' just feel free to leave a comment. I'm pretty sure I can't be the only person feeling like this.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Greetings, this is my first time at your blog. I can go one better than you: I had a very nice day here outside, sun and everything, and I was still BLAH. How sad is that? It's just not a good day for me... So don't think you're alone! Misery loves company, I guess! ;)
Best,
Gloria