- I am really, really happy that we finally have spring weather. Some of you may have noticed that I was a little over the gloom.
- I am happy that my adult children are all well and doing pretty darned good considering the economy right now.
- I'm happy that I am going to spend a day this next week with a gal pal that I haven't seen in a few months. And yes, it makes me happy that this will include shopping.
- I'm very happy that I'm going to finally get to start planting ... as soon as the Easter rush on my local nurseries is over and I can go there and find a parking place.
- Its a small thing but, I'm sort of happy that I get to break out my flip flops. I'm not a 'wear them year round' kind of gal. My feet get too cold.
- I'm happy that I've gotten inspired to give my front porch a makeover. (More on that later.)
So, that's my list for today. Go ahead, go on over and link up with Mamarazzi and get a little joy off your chest!