Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Happy List

Well, I was so giddy about my success in posting my Friday Confessional that I decided to roll with it and make a happy list.   So, without further ado, here is mine:


  • I am really, really happy that we finally have spring weather.  Some of you may have noticed that I was a little over the gloom.
  • I am happy that my adult children are all well and doing pretty darned good considering the economy right now.
  • I'm happy that I am going to spend a day this next week with a gal pal that I haven't seen in a few months.  And yes, it makes me happy that this will include shopping.
  • I'm very happy that I'm going to finally get to start planting ... as soon as the Easter rush on my local nurseries is over and I can go there and find a parking place.
  • Its a small thing but, I'm sort of happy that I get to break out my flip flops.  I'm not a 'wear them year round' kind of gal.  My feet get too cold.
  • I'm happy that I've gotten inspired to give my front porch a makeover.  (More on that later.)
So, that's my list for today.  Go ahead, go on over and link up with Mamarazzi and get a little joy off your chest!


www.ourdandelionwishes.com.jpg

No comments: