I'm pretty sure that my following confession is going to have blogger world aghast but:
- I confess that I have not been and am not really very interested in the royal wedding.
- I know that it serves as escapism from an otherwise lengthy list of world problems.
- But, I just can't get that interested.
- And, I won't be getting up at 4 a.m. and/or taping the ceremony.
- Because .... I figure the media will wear out the topic completely thus letting me see all I need to see.
- Add to that, that as much as I love history ... the Brits continue to tease us with who will be the next monarch and when and, frankly, its getting on my nerves. Do the thing already.
- I also confess that I will check out the web for pictures of 'The Dress' and any other gorgeous wedding pics (which is my nod to the event) because I do like some eye candy.
- And, on that note, I am kind of a magazine addict but, now that I've discovered some wonderful blogs and websites full of gorgeous pictures, I don't need my magazines as much.
So, that's it .... my big old anti-social confession. But, now that I think about it ... maybe I'm just on wedding overload due to having had a daughter marry in January and a son that will marry in July. Funny, all of these kids were born with a year or two and are marrying in the same year ... huh ... weird.