Holy smokes .... I did it people ... I actually grabbed a button .... YEE HAW! ( I just had to get that out of my system before moving on to the task at hand.) I love Friday Confessional with Glamazon and Mamarazzi but .... I confess:
- I've struggled with linking up and grabbing buttons.
- But now, I'm feeling like I might be able to get this.
- And, since I'm really not an inept person in most areas of my life, it feels darned good.
I also confess that:
- I can't get very excited about Easter this year.
- My kids are grown up and married and there are no little ones around looking all cute and stuff.
- The weather has generally made life not conducive to all the springy doings.
- And, if I get Easter candy ... I just eat it.
I confess that:
- I have completely fallen off the organizational wagon this past week.
- I did not clean one closet or drawer.
- I did not do one project that improved my home.
- I only did the routine housework and wasted a lot of time.
- So, sue me ... I'm retired, right?
And, once again, I did grab that button. Don't mock me ... it may be my single biggest accomplishment of the week.