Okay, here I go again. I'm going to try and link up to Mammarazzi's Friday Confessions. I have even tried to 'grab a button' (which I don't know what that means or really how to do it), but ...
- It irritates me to feel so stupid/old when it comes to this stuff.
- My kids seem to have been born knowing how to 'compute'.
- It really doesn't keep me up nights.
- I wake up some days without a plan (GASP).
- I know, we mothers always have a plan.
- But, my kids are grown and I don't always have one.
- Sometimes I goof off all day long and I like it.
- I am really not a patient person.
- I want things done yesterday.
- I don't like waiting.
- And, I really don't like incompetence (thus the irritation with self on computers).
- Finally, if you hate your job so much that you can't be polite with the public, I can pretty much guarantee that someone else would like to have that job.
So, there it is and I hope this works out. I want to give a big old shout out to Mammarazzi who really does try to help this feeble woman. Thank you!