- The sun coming through my windows in the morning.
- The birds singing as if they invented spring.
- The smell of the spring blossoms wafting on the breeze (alright, sometimes that breeze is a tad chilly.
- Driving by the park and seeing an explosion of .... children (you thought I was going to say flowers, right?)
- Catching the aroma of a neighbor's first barbecue.
- Flinging open doors and windows to air out the house.
- Opening the sunroof on the car (and cranking up the oldies).
- Feeling the warmth of the sun on my face.
- Breaking out the flip flops
Needless to say, my mood has swung the other way. Summer is just around the corner people. Can I get a hip hip hooray?