- I do not do well with technology.
- I do not know what my URL is let alone how to find it.
- It takes me a bazillion times longer than most young people to accomplish a basic task on my computer.
- I really, really just want to do what I want to do without having to speak computereze.
On another, totally unrelated topic:
- I'm sick to death of winter.
- I don't want to hear that we need the snow pack for summer recreation.
- I don't want to do all of those indoor projects that, admittedly, need doing.
- I don't want to put on the happy face of a 'true, native Oregon'.
- I just want to complain and moan about it.
So, those are my Friday Confessions for this week .... oh and, I keep sneaking the Easter candy so, I really need some sunshine so I can get outside.