Monday, March 28, 2011

MOANDAY

Its Monday and I'm just going to go ahead and moan about the stuff I'm not happy about:

To Mother Nature: Really? I mean REALLY. Dry up already.

To the cats: I'd never tell you to your face that you were not wanted but well, you weren't so, the least you could do is hit the darned litter box (you know who I'm talking about Max). And the cat hair, don't even get me started.

To a favorite coffee shop: Closed on Monday mornings ... that's downright unAmerican ... isn't it?

To my dear friends: Why oh why do you have to live so far away? It would be so nice to be able to get together at the drop of a hat.

To my old, old house: I love you dearly but, could you quit sucking up money on things that aren't even enjoyable?

Okay, I feel better now ... whew!

No comments: