- I don't really like garage sales.
- I don't like going to them because 95% of the 'stuff' is junk.
- And, I certainly don't like having them.
But, I confess:
- I am having a garage sale this weekend.
- Yes, crazy person that I am, I've decided to remove some serious accumulations of 'stuff/junk'.
- Its a LOT of work and the weather in our normally moderate Pacific NW has decided to go all summery on us and get into the 90's (maybe even 100 today).
- So, I've spent a week being hot, tired and dirty as I schlepped out the attic, the basement and closets and drawers too numerous to mention.
And finally, I confess:
- That I'm not looking forward to the 'early birds' (can't they read those ads?).
- I don't like negotiating so I'm likely to give things away rather than argue.
- And then there is the hauling away of the leftovers ... ugh.
- Did I mention that I really don't like garage sales?
Now, go on over to Mamarazzi's and link up your own confessions.