Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


 This week I am joining Mamarazzi's Friday Confessional because I feel I may have a real problem.

I confess:

  • I may be addicted to Pinterest.
  • If you know of Pinterest, you may be facing the same problem.
  • I spend way too much time 'pinning' (as opposed to 'winning').


I confess:

  • I have found some wonderful ideas on Pinterest but, have not actually implemented any of them.
  • I confess that I'm like a dealer in that I hand out invites to all of my friends, totally enabling them in their own habit.
  • We all may need a 'Pintervention' (as this problem continues to grow).


I confess:

  • I really, really like Pinterest.
  • Never have I seen so much wonderful 'eye candy' in one easy to access place.
  • It brings out the organizer in me ... I love the ability to have multiple boards.
  • Pinterest eliminates the need to shred one's magazines and amass stacks of paper in order to save ideas.
  • I'm not likely to give it up.


Now, go on over and hook up with Mamarazzi and own up to your own bad habits.

2 comments:

VandyJ said...

I have yet to jump on the pinterest bandwagon. I keep hearing good things about it though.

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

I'm right there with you....lots of ideas/projects I WANT to do, just have to get to it!

Tks for stopping by :)