Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Organizing Update

And so it continues .... my getting organized that is. I have now cleaned out and reorganized the two major trouble spots (pantries) in my home. Ah, such a feeling of lightness. We can walk into both pantries (yes they are large) and not trip or have to shove stuff around to get what we want. It is so motivating that I took today to go purchase drawer organizers and storage baskets so that I may continue in this mode. I don't believe that I will miss a single thing that I got rid of and I have actual empty shelves that I do not feel any need to fill at this time ... if ever. I have been inspired by all of the online bloggers who have been following an 'organization challenge' and it is paying off. Join me ... you'll feel better, I promise.

No comments: