Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail



null



Crazymama is asking the questions this week and this is what she wants to know:

{1} What is your favorite Easter tradition?
I don't really have a favorite tradition.  Of course, when my kids were small, we always did Easter baskets, fancy duds and some sort of meal ... brunch or dinner depending on when extended family could be there.  I guess my favorite thing was the community Easter egg hunts on the Saturday preceding Easter Sunday.  It was a kick watching the kids run amok.

{2} Tell us about your Easter meal.
We always have ham whether we do brunch, dinner or dine out.  This year we will be traveling to Whidbey Island in Washington state to have brunch with our kids.  Our son has been holding out for some sort of ferry ride.  I hope that can happen for him.  I also hope that if it happens, we are back to lovely weather.

{3} Do you decorate for Easter?
I decorate a little bit ... more to do with spring than Easter per se.  I do put up a little Easter but, since the kids have left home (and especially if we aren't doing Easter here), I don't do much.  When the kids were small, I went all out ... right down to putting fake bunny thumb prints on the doorjamb on Easter morning so they would know that the Easter bunny was, in fact, real.  I still crack up and the looks on their faces.

{4} Your Easter basket is not complete without....
Chocolate ... and then a Peep or two ... and then, well, more chocolate.

{5} Are you getting an Easter dress?
No.  I rarely do dresses at all.  I mean, with two children having married in 2011, I did dresses.  Dresses for showers, dresses for rehearsal dinners and, of course, dresses for the wedding.  I'm over it.  I'm just really not a dress kind of gal.

And that, my friends is it for my bunny trail exploits.  Not very exciting I'm afraid.  But, you wanted to know, right?
Now hop on over and link up and answer these questions for yourself.

No comments: